World War One Draft Card - Can anyone pull up the image?
- hellosquire
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 26 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Rochelle, NY
World War One Draft Card - Can anyone pull up the image?
I found a World War One Draft Card that may be useful to me on this ancestry.com link. It's under the name 'Frank Frustaglio', from Hudson Co. New Jersey. Can anyone post it for me? I'd appreciate it, as I don't have a subscription to ancestry yet.
Re: World War One Draft Card - Can anyone pull up the image?
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
- hellosquire
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 26 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Rochelle, NY
Re: World War One Draft Card - Can anyone pull up the image?
Cool, thanks! It's definitely my other great grandfather. I was unsure at first, but the name of the "closest relative" (who proved to be a friend), was confirmed by my dad. Just goes to show that it is important to ask questions, because what might not seem worth mentioning by your relatives can be very valuable to our research.
Thanks for posting the image, I appreciate it.
Thanks for posting the image, I appreciate it.
Re: World War One Draft Card - Can anyone pull up the image?
You're right.....so many times, it's the little details from family can help with our research.
Glad I was "around" to be of help!
jcsm
Glad I was "around" to be of help!
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
