Hi Guys! could you help me to find LABANZA?...

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
mauricioom
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 29
Joined: 11 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Mexico

Hi Guys! could you help me to find LABANZA?...

Post by mauricioom »

Hi!
I just got hold of a really important document concerning the history of my family, there's a couple of references to a town by the name of LABANZA or LEBANZA, like any old document it's probabbly misspeled, but i'm wondering, does it ring a bell?

thanks so much in advance!
Mauricio
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Hi Guys! could you help me to find LABANZA?...

Post by suanj »

maybe LEVANZO...?
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Hi Guys! could you help me to find LABANZA?...

Post by ricbru »

mauricioom wrote:Hi!
I just got hold of a really important document concerning the history of my family, there's a couple of references to a town by the name of LABANZA or LEBANZA, like any old document it's probabbly misspeled, but i'm wondering, does it ring a bell?

thanks so much in advance!
Mauricio
Hello,
there is also

Labante - comune: Castel d'Aiano - province: Bologna - region: Emilia Romagna

...let us know :roll:
bye Riccardo :lol:
User avatar
mauricioom
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 29
Joined: 11 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Mexico

Re: Hi Guys! could you help me to find LABANZA?...

Post by mauricioom »

Thanks guys! Lavanzo and Labante...those sound promessing!
Best Regards,
Mauricio
Post Reply