finding my grandfather's biological family
- DoriPistilli
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 20 Jul 2006, 00:00
finding my grandfather's biological family
Hi, I have just discovered the name of my grandfather's biological parents and would like to learm more about my newly discovered family. My grandfather, Rocco born 1899 was raised by the Pistilli family in Vinchiaturo, Campobasso, Molise, Italy. His biological parents are Biagio and Antoinette Veneziani. I did not find any Veneziani's in Vinchiaturo, however, I did find Veneziani in Montagano, Campobasso and in Civitella Casanova, Pescara. If anyone knows any information about my newly discovered great grandparents, I would appreciate your response. Thank you! Dori
Re: finding my grandfather's biological family
Congratulations of finding your new family!! You must be excited!!
Search using V e n e z i a n o
Did you ever locate a ships record for Rocco?
By any chance... did his parents die in an earthquake?
Maria
Just so I understand... you did not find any Veneziano's in Vinchiaturo?? There are a few Ellis Island manifests out there...DoriPistilli wrote:Hi, I have just discovered the name of my grandfather's biological parents and would like to learm more about my newly discovered family. My grandfather, Rocco born 1899 was raised by the Pistilli family in Vinchiaturo, Campobasso, Molise, Italy. His biological parents are Biagio and Antoinette Veneziani. I did not find any Veneziani's in Vinchiaturo, however, I did find Veneziani in Montagano, Campobasso and in Civitella Casanova, Pescara. If anyone knows any information about my newly discovered great grandparents, I would appreciate your response. Thank you! Dori
Search using V e n e z i a n o
Did you ever locate a ships record for Rocco?
By any chance... did his parents die in an earthquake?
Maria
Re: finding my grandfather's biological family
Biase Pistillo and Angelantonia Pietrangelo are the parents of Rocco Pistilli born Sep 17, 1899 - Angelantonia Pietrangelo is the second wife of Biase - his first wife was Carmela Veneziano who died 1898
