Anthony [/b]
Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
- badfella518
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 Jul 2004, 00:00
Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
Anthony [/b]
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
Please clarify what is Italian with the name(?) or surname(?) John(s) . Right off hand I am not aware of any derivation of a name that would be shortened to John(s). Petert
- badfella518
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 Jul 2004, 00:00
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
it is and that is why i am asking!!
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
John= Giovanni in italian language so there is no short or long name John in Italian. Peter
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
Hi, There are also families of the JOHNS name in Jackson, MI and Lansing, MI that are Italian.
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
There are 4 four towns in Italy with people named JOHNS and they are in Veneto and Lombardia region. There are 21 towns in Italy that have JOHN as a surname as well and they are spread from North to Sicily and even one in Sardinia. What are your research objectives so that I can send you to where you haveto go to find out what you want to know. My job is to refer you and yhour job is to do the research. Peter
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
Peter,
I have no interest in the JOHNS name other than to reply that when you stated you couldn't find any that I did know the family name. So, no help needed here, but thanks for all your help on other ?'s
I have no interest in the JOHNS name other than to reply that when you stated you couldn't find any that I did know the family name. So, no help needed here, but thanks for all your help on other ?'s
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
Yeah and how many angels fit on the head of a pin. Peter
Re: Does any body know anything about the JOHNS name. JOHNS
I know one family named Colagiovanni that changed the name to John in the US
