Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
I would like to express my thanks to this forum and particulary suanj for the the help, guidance and support I've received in looking for my grandfather. I started my search with just a name and little else. With suanj's help, guidance and knowledge, I now know more about my grandfather than I ever expected to know.
Thank you, suanj, the generosity of spirit and kindness of heart that you have shown to me. God Bless You!
I too would like to express my thanks to suanj......she goes beyond the call of duty. i have found other places where she has asked questions on my behalf.................................. thank -you
girty wrote:I too would like to express my thanks to suanj......she goes beyond the call of duty. i have found other places where she has asked questions on my behalf.................................. thank -you
girty
Hi girty, thx to God, HE helps through me... suanj