I am looking for information on the towns of Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese which are in the Piemonte Region of Northern Italy. I am interested in photos and info and would appreciate help!
Grazie!
Nettie
Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Re: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Hi Nettie and welcome to the forum.
I don't know if you have seen this site:
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/01/index.html
Click on the province to find basic information about towns of interest.
Debbie
I don't know if you have seen this site:
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/01/index.html
Click on the province to find basic information about towns of interest.
Debbie
Re: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Thanks Debbie! I had not seen this site before & it was very informative!
Re: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Your welcome.
If you need more specific help, let us know.
Debbie
If you need more specific help, let us know.
Debbie
Re: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
some photos:
Pavone Canavese
http://www.parallelo45.com/800x600/pavonec-veduta05.jpg
http://www.liguriacards.com/scambio2/Im004205.jpg
http://www.charmerelax.com/image/hotel/ ... _est_g.jpg
http://www.scrimatorino.it/images/fotopavo.html
Pratiglione
http://www.comunedipratiglione.it/immagini/tetti.jpg
http://torino.vivastreet.alice.it/annun ... ics4798072
http://www.comunedipratiglione.it/info.htm
maybe helpful, regards, suanj
Pavone Canavese
http://www.parallelo45.com/800x600/pavonec-veduta05.jpg
http://www.liguriacards.com/scambio2/Im004205.jpg
http://www.charmerelax.com/image/hotel/ ... _est_g.jpg
http://www.scrimatorino.it/images/fotopavo.html
Pratiglione
http://www.comunedipratiglione.it/immagini/tetti.jpg
http://torino.vivastreet.alice.it/annun ... ics4798072
http://www.comunedipratiglione.it/info.htm
maybe helpful, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Pratiglione & Pavone Canavese
Suanj
Thanks for the photos. My Grandparents are from these places & I have never seen photos of their towns. I am hoping to do a bit of research on these locations. My grandparents are no longer living to get any information from them...
Thanks again!
Nettie
Thanks for the photos. My Grandparents are from these places & I have never seen photos of their towns. I am hoping to do a bit of research on these locations. My grandparents are no longer living to get any information from them...
Thanks again!
Nettie

