The German Genealogy Forum
Shocker
- MikeSavoca91
- Staff

- Posts: 192
- Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: ny
Shocker
Some cool news, I got a phone call from Dean Martin's daughter Deana
8O
! She recently put a book out on her life with Dean, and I liked it very much. As some of you may know, I am a huge Dino fan so I sent her a letter telling her about how I feel twards her dad...soon after I got a phone call. She was one of the nicest ladies you could ever talk to and even sent me an autograph
(she also has done some singing). She will mention me and my letter on her raido show on Wednsday the 18th. I am very happy

The German Genealogy Forum
The German Genealogy Forum
Re: Shocker
So 'fame' awaits you? Good for you Mike!MikeSavoca91 wrote:Some cool news, I got a phone call from Dean Martin's daughter Deana8O
! She recently put a book out on her life with Dean, and I liked it very much. As some of you may know, I am a huge Dino fan so I sent her a letter telling her about how I feel twards her dad...soon after I got a phone call. She was one of the nicest ladies you could ever talk to and even sent me an autograph
(she also has done some singing). She will mention me and my letter on her raido show on Wednsday the 18th. I am very happy
![]()
![]()
Isn't it nice to know that some 'stars' and their families ARE human and don't consider themselves a 'cut above the rest'!
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
- MikeSavoca91
- Staff

- Posts: 192
- Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: ny
