For those of you who might have been trying to follow this thread, I thought I should let you know the outcome.
Thanks to Valarie aka vj who found a Caggiano/DiMeno tree on Ancestry and sent me the link in a PM a few days ago, I was able to contact the tree owner and with Alessandra's help verify that it is the same family. Needless to say after a three year search, Alessandra is extremely happy. I've sent the tree owner her email address so they can communicate directly, and asked Alessandra to let us know what happens.
With others here, I've helped a few people over the past few months but have never felt quite like I do now.
Thanks for reading me.
Biff
HELP
-
Alessandra
- Rookie

- Posts: 29
- Joined: 22 Jul 2004, 00:00
- Location: Napoli ITALY
- Contact:
Re: HELP
Certo! Senza di te questa famiglia non avrebbe potuto riscoprirsi dopo tanti e tanti anni.Biff83 wrote:Alessandra,
Contattero' Al con il tuo indirizzo email. Per favore fammi sapere quando Al ti spedisce una riposta. Sono molto contento che abbiamo trovato i tui parenti. Se posso aiutare ulteriormente in qualunque modo, fammi sapire. A presto.
Biff
Ti terrò al corrente di tutto quello che accadrà d'ora in poi, come si evolverà quest'avventura
Se hai bisogno anche tu di informazioni sull'Italia o su qualsiasi cosa non esitare a chiedere, sono qui o puoi scrivermi al mio indirizzo e-mail.
Grazie ancora di tutto.
Ale
-
Alessandra
- Rookie

- Posts: 29
- Joined: 22 Jul 2004, 00:00
- Location: Napoli ITALY
- Contact:
Re: HELP
Ammetto di aver usato un traduttore on line per decifrare questo topic e quello di ValerieBiff83 wrote:For those of you who might have been trying to follow this thread, I thought I should let you know the outcome.
Thanks to Valarie aka vj who found a Caggiano/DiMeno tree on Ancestry and sent me the link in a PM a few days ago, I was able to contact the tree owner and with Alessandra's help verify that it is the same family. Needless to say after a three year search, Alessandra is extremely happy. I've sent the tree owner her email address so they can communicate directly, and asked Alessandra to let us know what happens.
With others here, I've helped a few people over the past few months but have never felt quite like I do now.
Thanks for reading me.
Biff
Sono davvero contentissima che con me ha funzionato l'aiuto di John e che il consiglio di Valerie si sia rilevato importante per l'evolversi di questa ricerca andata a buon fine.
Auguro davvero a tutti di trovare le loro radici, di trovare persone disponibili come le ho trovate io.
Stavolta mi sono resa sempre più conto che il mondo è davvero piccolo!
-
Alessandra
- Rookie

- Posts: 29
- Joined: 22 Jul 2004, 00:00
- Location: Napoli ITALY
- Contact:
Re: HELP
Yes, fantastic!!!!!!!vj wrote:Biff, have been trying to follow the post.
Could only tell that Alessandra was
very very happy with all the outstanding
help you were able to give her.
Fantastic!![]()
Valarie
Re: HELP
Wonderful outcome Biff......
Congratulations on a job well done!!!
wldspirit
Congratulations on a job well done!!!
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

