Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Thanks Raymo!!! I will look for how to request their birth certificates on here....
Again, you guys are great!! Thanks so much!
Again, you guys are great!! Thanks so much!
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Well, since I last posted this information, I have been sent a passenger manifest for Eugenio Nostrame under the name ¨Eugenio Nastro.¨ Despite the horrible spelling, I think this may be him. It lists his last place of residence as Gragnano. Does anyone know anything about this area? Ã
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Now I have the death certificates for Eugenio Nostrame and Rose Mangiacapre. Their parents' names are on there, but it just says born in Italy, it does not have the TOWN of origin in Italy listed. Eugenio's doesn't even have his exact date of birth.
Maybe I can get the town of origin off of the naturalization records? But I don't know the year they were naturalized. How can I find that out? I believe it was between 1920 and 1930.
Thanks!
Maybe I can get the town of origin off of the naturalization records? But I don't know the year they were naturalized. How can I find that out? I believe it was between 1920 and 1930.
Thanks!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
hi maybe could be interesting.... Rosa Maria Manciacapre ( really: Maria Rosa Manciacapre), back in Italy, and after, she made another trip in 1911... with children also.... (Vincenza, Concetta, Francesco) the children surname seem Nostaino or Nostamo, and Vincenza was born in Napoli:
1. Concetta Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 7 View View View
2. Francesco Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 3 View View View
3. Vincenza Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 10 View View View
she was born in Succivo also, and the own father was in Vico Nuovo Pace 4( address right: Vico Nuovo della Pace, 4- in San Lorenzo quarter, Napoli, Italy)
page 1
page 2
in 1907 a FRANCESCO* Manciacapre from Succivo came in USA joining Andrea brother
now, for to find the right surname spelling of Eugenio, you can find the marriage act, and you can request it directly in Napoli or Succivo.... from first age of oldest child you can have a idea of probable marriage year: I believe 1900 circa; and because you know the probable birth year of Maria Rosa (1883) you can request with precision:
1-birthact of Maria Rosa Manciacapre born in the 1883 abt in Succivo, daughter of Francesco; in this document it are the note of marriage so you can understand the right Eugenio surname
2-marriage act of Maria Rosa Manciacapre born in the 1883 abt in Succivo, daughter of Francesco, and resident in Napoli( Vico Nuovo della Pace, 4), married abt 1900 in Napoli with Eugenio Nostromi or similar spelling;
this are the better way for to find what interest you....
best regards, suanj
edit:
* errata corrige: Francesco and no Salvatore
1. Concetta Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 7 View View View
2. Francesco Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 3 View View View
3. Vincenza Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 10 View View View
she was born in Succivo also, and the own father was in Vico Nuovo Pace 4( address right: Vico Nuovo della Pace, 4- in San Lorenzo quarter, Napoli, Italy)
page 1
page 2
in 1907 a FRANCESCO* Manciacapre from Succivo came in USA joining Andrea brother
now, for to find the right surname spelling of Eugenio, you can find the marriage act, and you can request it directly in Napoli or Succivo.... from first age of oldest child you can have a idea of probable marriage year: I believe 1900 circa; and because you know the probable birth year of Maria Rosa (1883) you can request with precision:
1-birthact of Maria Rosa Manciacapre born in the 1883 abt in Succivo, daughter of Francesco; in this document it are the note of marriage so you can understand the right Eugenio surname
2-marriage act of Maria Rosa Manciacapre born in the 1883 abt in Succivo, daughter of Francesco, and resident in Napoli( Vico Nuovo della Pace, 4), married abt 1900 in Napoli with Eugenio Nostromi or similar spelling;
this are the better way for to find what interest you....
best regards, suanj
edit:
* errata corrige: Francesco and no Salvatore
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
OH MY GOD! That's fantastic! But the "view" is not working. Can you send it again????
THanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
maria rosa and the children are in this ship's manifest
Ma.Rosa Manciacapro Napoli, Italy
however, you can click also here
Concetta Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 7
Francesco Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 3
Vincenza Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 10
regards, suanj
Ma.Rosa Manciacapro Napoli, Italy
however, you can click also here
Concetta Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 7
Francesco Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 3
Vincenza Nostamo Napoli, Italy 1911 10
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Where do I go once I'm on this website (comune of succivo)? I think I have enough info now to request their birth & marriage info.
Please help!
Please help!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Sorry, the problem is I understand very little Italian.
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
but is wrote in english... obviously the name street is in italian, as the quarter....
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Oh, no, suanj, I understood all the info you gave me. Thanks!
I was talking about the website: www.comune.succivo.ce.it.
Can I request info re: the birth & marriage certificate by email?
(but this website is in Italian)
I was talking about the website: www.comune.succivo.ce.it.
Can I request info re: the birth & marriage certificate by email?
(but this website is in Italian)
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
yes: here is the right email
http://www.comune.succivo.ce.it/uffici/demografici.asp
if you need of some think let me know, suanj
http://www.comune.succivo.ce.it/uffici/demografici.asp
if you need of some think let me know, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Sorry, one more question:
What do I ask the Comune of Succivo for? To send me the birth and marriage acts BY MAIL or can they send the info via EMAIL or what? Do they charge for it?
What do I ask the Comune of Succivo for? To send me the birth and marriage acts BY MAIL or can they send the info via EMAIL or what? Do they charge for it?
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
don't worry for the charge;
-send your request by email, asking birth act and marriage act( they have it only if married in Succivo; in any case on birthact , normally it are a marriage note); more:
-send also a request in Napoli, asking a marriage act of Maria Rosa Manciacapre, born in Succivo the...abt, daughter of Francesco and....... (name mother), resident in Napoli, and married in Napoli abt....
Servizio Stato Civile del Comune di Napoli
2° traversa dell'Epomeo, Parco Quadrifoglio
80126 Napoli (NA)
ITALY
tel. +39 081 7958552 fax + 39 081 7958560
serv-statocivile @ comune.napoli.it ( NO SPACES)
and you sure will have a reply!
suanj
-send your request by email, asking birth act and marriage act( they have it only if married in Succivo; in any case on birthact , normally it are a marriage note); more:
-send also a request in Napoli, asking a marriage act of Maria Rosa Manciacapre, born in Succivo the...abt, daughter of Francesco and....... (name mother), resident in Napoli, and married in Napoli abt....
Servizio Stato Civile del Comune di Napoli
2° traversa dell'Epomeo, Parco Quadrifoglio
80126 Napoli (NA)
ITALY
tel. +39 081 7958552 fax + 39 081 7958560
serv-statocivile @ comune.napoli.it ( NO SPACES)
and you sure will have a reply!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
In Naples you will find the nice and professional man, registrar Mr. Barrile, I received a lot of help from him.suanj wrote:don't worry for the charge;
-send your request by email, asking birth act and marriage act( they have it only if married in Succivo; in any case on birthact , normally it are a marriage note); more:
-send also a request in Napoli, asking a marriage act of Maria Rosa Manciacapre, born in Succivo the...abt, daughter of Francesco and....... (name mother), resident in Napoli, and married in Napoli abt....
Servizio Stato Civile del Comune di Napoli
2° traversa dell'Epomeo, Parco Quadrifoglio
80126 Napoli (NA)
ITALY
tel. +39 081 7958552 fax + 39 081 7958560
serv-statocivile @ comune.napoli.it ( NO SPACES)
and you sure will have a reply!
suanj
I suggest you to write directly to the regular address, I don't know if they accept requests via email, they should, I think it is worth to write to the address ONLY AND ALWAYS IN ITALIAN
I hope it helps,
bye Riccardo

