Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Columbia, MD

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by jenalonso »

THANKS SOOO MUCH - ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by suanj »

Hi Ric: they accept sure, because accepted also a request from me by email and also from a my argentinian friend.... for Jennifer:
here the form letters
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by ricbru »

Thank you, I didn't know that,
bye Riccardo
User avatar
jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Columbia, MD

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by jenalonso »

Thanks again...I am working on the letters now.

I´m still trying to figure out what the ¨town¨ would be if they lived in the center of Naples. It doesn´t accept Naples as a town. Do I enter the section they lived in?
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by ricbru »

jenalonso wrote:Thanks again...I am working on the letters now.

I´m still trying to figure out what the ¨town¨ would be if they lived in the center of Naples. It doesn´t accept Naples as a town. Do I enter the section they lived in?
If you know the hamlet of Naples where they lived it is for sure helpful,
bye Riccardo
User avatar
jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Columbia, MD

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by jenalonso »

Hamlet? You mean section? Well, I was able to do it.

Thanks again for all your help. You guys are really incredible!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by ricbru »

yes section u r right
ciao Riccardo
User avatar
jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Columbia, MD

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by jenalonso »

Anybody know how long to receive a response from the comunes? I sent a letter to Succivo & one letter to Naples requesting info on my great grandparents. Haven't gotten a response yet.

Thanks, Jen
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by suanj »

abt 1 month for to have a reply... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Columbia, MD

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by jenalonso »

ok thanks!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
User avatar
jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Columbia, MD

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by jenalonso »

Not sure what is taking so long. I sent email and letter requests for birth & marriage certificates for both my great grandparents to the Ufficio Civil in Succivo and Naples (center) about 2 months ago but the only response I got was from Naples stating (I think) that they didn't find Rose (who I know was born in Succivo).
Any other ideas?

And I CANNOT seem to upload the document that Naples sent me. It just says "Upload error." Anyone know what might be the problem?

Thanks!!

Jen
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by wldspirit »

Try using this site, upload the document and select direct link, then copy and paste that link here:

http://www.imageshack.us/

wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
jenalonso
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 130
Joined: 10 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Columbia, MD

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by jenalonso »

Like this?


Image
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
User avatar
salvatoreperrotta
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 03:55

Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples

Post by salvatoreperrotta »

hi i'm Salvatore and i live in Succivo
the correct surname of your relative is mangiacapra
and succivo is full
Post Reply