Alexandre Giovanni Bergamini -b. 08 January 1808 Trieste
Alexandre Giovanni Bergamini -b. 08 January 1808 Trieste
I am looking for anyone who can help me with the ancestors of the above name who came from Trieste, Italy. He was born in 1808. He is my g-g grandfather. He married a woman from Pennsylvania. His first child was born in 1830. All his children were born in New York except one that was born in New Orleans, Louisiana and is my g grandfather. Someone on another limb of the tree is saying her grandmother told her they came from the Po Valley area but couldn't say where. I found an Alexander Bergamini born in 1748 in San Benedetto Po, Mantova, Italy. That is in the Po Valley on the River it looks like. He could be part of the distant ancestors with the naming of children in Italy. The Italian phone book has 5 Bergamini's listed in Trieste. I don't speak Italian. Any help you can get for me will be greatly appreciated. Should I post this in the San Benedetto Po section also? Thank you. B
Re: Alexandre Giovanni Bergamini -b. 08 January 1808 Trieste
Hello
My name is Leila Bergamini, from Brazil.
my ancestors are from Italy and have Giovanni, Alexandre Bergamini from Mantova. I think maybe they can be relatives. Did you find some extra information??
Thank you
Leila
My name is Leila Bergamini, from Brazil.
my ancestors are from Italy and have Giovanni, Alexandre Bergamini from Mantova. I think maybe they can be relatives. Did you find some extra information??
Thank you
Leila
