Hi all.
My great-grand-parents migrated to Marseille, France from Italy, before they came to America. All of their children were born there and then they came to America in 1902.
I am going brain dead today and cannot find the address of the town hall in Marseille to send for copies of there birth records.
Can one of you help me to find the address of the Register or civil records in the town hall of Marseille, France.
Thank you for your help.
Louis
needd help finding a town hall
Re: needd help finding a town hall
thanks Pinky! If I can figure out how to use it, this should be what I need.
Louis
Louis
-
peggymckee
- Elite

- Posts: 264
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 00:00
Re: needd help finding a town hall
Hi Louis--
May I ask where your relatives were from? My grandfather & grandmother were married in Stazzema in 1909, my uncle was born in Marseille in 1910, my grandfather came to the US in 1914 and my grandmother in 1915.
Surnames: Marchi & Bertellotti.
All the best, Peggy M
May I ask where your relatives were from? My grandfather & grandmother were married in Stazzema in 1909, my uncle was born in Marseille in 1910, my grandfather came to the US in 1914 and my grandmother in 1915.
Surnames: Marchi & Bertellotti.
All the best, Peggy M
Surnames: Bertellotti - Ridolfi - Marchi

