Hello,
I am looking for my biological father's family, and am wondering if anyone has any information on him. My name is Elvira and I am 25 years old...all I know is that his name is Giulio Cutillo and that he is from Caserta, Italy. In USA from 1981-84. I would really like to know where he is and what the circumstances surrounding my birth were.
My email is: jscibelli@hotmail.com
914-843-5068
Thank you,
This means a lot.
Elvira
Cutillo Family
Re: Cutillo Family
Hi Elvira,
I tried to find some informations at italian phone list. I found some Cutillo from Caserta (Campania region).
Remember: surname (cognome) - name (nome)
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... a&ind=&nc=
There are Caserta city (Comune di Caserta) and Caserta Province (Provincia di Caserta - CE).
http://www.comuni-italiani.it/061/index.html
Send me more informations.

I tried to find some informations at italian phone list. I found some Cutillo from Caserta (Campania region).
Remember: surname (cognome) - name (nome)
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... a&ind=&nc=
There are Caserta city (Comune di Caserta) and Caserta Province (Provincia di Caserta - CE).
http://www.comuni-italiani.it/061/index.html
Send me more informations.
Re: Cutillo Family
Unfortunately, I do not have much more information. I know that my paternal grandmother's name is Elvira (also from Caserta). Thank you for taking the time to help...your links may be helpful!
