Liguori family San Demetrio Corone, Consenza
-
Nicholas Liguori
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 12 Nov 2003, 00:00
Liguori family San Demetrio Corone, Consenza
Searching for Liguori family in San Demetrio Corone, Consenza. Great grandfather Demetrio born 1847. Four sons, Nicolo born 1874, Frank, Jim came to America in 1880's at ages 14-16. One son Al went to Argentina.
There are 21 listings for Liguori in San Demetrio Corone at www.paginebianche.it and if you wish to review them foir relations it will give you current information. If you wish to research your family back to 1810 at the Family Hisotyr Library of the Mormon church near your home on micorfilm then you can research there and make copies of original documents at a nominal cost or you could write to the town for documents directly frroim the civil authoirities in the town. Peter
Nick,
My family is also named Liguori and they also come from the village of San Demetrio Corone. Perhaps we are related. Can you provide any other details about your family history so I can try to figure it out.
I don't know much either, but we can compare notes. I have a few questions:
- what state did your family go to upon coming to america?
- do you know any details about your grandmother's family or their surname?
- what profession did the brothers assume upon coming to america?
- what state do you live in and where were you born?
Anything you can tell me would be great. I look forward to hearing from you.
Karen Cirillo
My family is also named Liguori and they also come from the village of San Demetrio Corone. Perhaps we are related. Can you provide any other details about your family history so I can try to figure it out.
I don't know much either, but we can compare notes. I have a few questions:
- what state did your family go to upon coming to america?
- do you know any details about your grandmother's family or their surname?
- what profession did the brothers assume upon coming to america?
- what state do you live in and where were you born?
Anything you can tell me would be great. I look forward to hearing from you.
Karen Cirillo
- masterchef
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 06 Jul 2010, 02:18
Re: Liguori family San Demetrio Corone, Consenza
Karen,
I have more informationon Liguoris from San Demetrio Corone, contact me, will share info
Nick
I have more informationon Liguoris from San Demetrio Corone, contact me, will share info
Nick
