finalmente the end
finalmente the end
-
peggymckee
- Elite

- Posts: 264
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 00:00
Re: finalmente the end
Congratulations! What wonderful news!
May I ask which consulate?
All the best, Peg
May I ask which consulate?
All the best, Peg
Surnames: Bertellotti - Ridolfi - Marchi
Re: finalmente the end
It was the vice consulate in Newark, NJ.
Re: finalmente the end
Congratualations!
I had a question. Were you required to submit a certificate of Italian citizenship for your ancestor?
I'm lacking this one document and my consulate requires it. I have everything else. I've been waiting for about 8 months for a response from Italy about the certificate. (I have written them since, but I still have not received a response).
I had a question. Were you required to submit a certificate of Italian citizenship for your ancestor?
I'm lacking this one document and my consulate requires it. I have everything else. I've been waiting for about 8 months for a response from Italy about the certificate. (I have written them since, but I still have not received a response).
Re: finalmente the end
gratulations!
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: finalmente the end
New York did not require a certificate of citizenship so I would guess that Newark (one of its vice consulates) also does not.
Congratulations, Babalusci!!!
Congratulations, Babalusci!!!



