Something I missed before....
The Naples records that the Family History Center has online are divided up into sections (seziones?) and I'm fairly sure I know what section my great-great grandparents were from and the FHL has those years (circa 1860)! They were from Capodimonte (which is there!).
But I have an additional address in Naples that I think is in the San Lorenzo quarter (street is Vico Nuovo dell Pace). Can anyone please tell me if this is part of Capodimonte or what section this is - or if they were divided up differently in 1860?
Any help is much appreciated!!
PLEASE! Important! Someone who knows Naples!!!
PLEASE! Important! Someone who knows Naples!!!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: PLEASE! Important! Someone who knows Naples!!!
I believe that the capodimonte area is a part of Stella quarter( Municipality) in Naples town; near San lorenzo quarter... http://www.comune.napoli.it/flex/cm/pag ... agina/2933
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: PLEASE! Important! Someone who knows Naples!!!
I'm sorry, you're right, Suanj. Vico della Pace is in the San Lorenzo quarter.
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: PLEASE! Important! Someone who knows Naples!!!
I never saw that part of the Naples website!! It's so hard when you don't understand Italian. I am trying to learn now.
Thanks so much for your help!!!
Suanj, do you know anyone who speaks English & Italian who I could hire while in Naples to take me around?
Thanks so much for your help!!!
Suanj, do you know anyone who speaks English & Italian who I could hire while in Naples to take me around?
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.

