I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

I replied your emails this morning abt this last your messages.... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Today I reveived another letter... This is really !!.....I did not received any paper ...of the Comune..; I send them a letter , they have to sign it, but nothing..this is two weeks ago !!!!

You have to read this!!!! Suanj are there only Barbaranelli's and Graziani's living in Vetralla?????,
" Rispondo alla tua lettera del 7 agosto...Ho letto in une lettera che hoi scritto ad una mia parente Teresa Barbaranelli che he la moglie di GIOVANNI si chiamava GRAZIANI, ti devo dire che anche mia nonna si chiamava GRAZIANI Francesca cl 1990, moglie die CRISTOFORO BARBARANELLI mio nonno.
Ti faccio una storia dei miei parenti piu stretti. Mio bisnonno LORENZO BARBARANELLI , ha avuto 3 fligli TOMASSO, GIUSEPPE e GRISTOFORO(mio nonno) cl 1887 deceduto nel 1943. Mio nonno Cristoforo ha avuto 4 figli Dante etc.. etc...... Tomma ha avuto 7 figli, Giuseppe 2 figli etc... etc....

Who is Lorenzo one of the 4 brothers?????Pfffff

The the other brothers of Rome... I am waiting too..

Suanj..... this is really confusing!!!

Rgds

Danielle
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Lorenzo Barbaranelli great grandfather. ..
the sons:
Tommaso
Giuseppe
Cristoforo born in 1887 and died in 1943 married at Francesca Graziani; sons: Dante etc.....
I don't know who are this peoples.. and as they are in relationship with you.................................. regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I don't know either! ppffffff..... I'll wait....

Rgds

Danielle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Yesterday I have phoned the Barbaranelli's of Monaco.... And yes this time I found one of my relatives..... I sent him a letter.... and he is responding me after.... His grandfather was Augusto..... He is 82 years old....I have to wait again...

From the brothers nothing, from the Comune nothing!!!!

I hope he will tell me everything...

Rgds

Danielle
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Yeah.......... this is a Flora cousin!!! great!!!! for the common it are necessary so much patience and maybe phoning... however this is a very good step... and you can ask to this man of 82 old abt the first names of Augusto children and more?
regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Yes this is already a big step... I have had another letter today of an other Barbaranelli. They are intrested....

I'll wait now for his letter and than I'll tell to the two brothers of Rome.... I have to be sure now..Otherwise it became to confusing....

Rgds

Danielle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I am in relationship with one of my parenterla of Monte Carlo ,we spoke on the phone, and at that moment he said I'll sent you the story of the Barbaranelli's. Today I received a letter , he want to know more of myself and my family etc... etc....He sent me nothing for the moment!!!! In the meantime I received other letters of Barbaranelli's ,they are looking in the Commune of Vetralla too, they said it's is very difficult to have the information or authorisation to look for themselves after our origines....I did'nt receive nothing either!!!!! No response!!!! Yes at the Commune they are very difficult!!!!

Suanj, today, about two weeks now I am every day at the hospital, my father is going to die. He is very sick.... It is a matter of days or a week!!!
And I have no time to do very much for the moment.....

The first thing that I have to do is to sent everything to my relatives in Monte Carlo and I hope he will sent me everything after....

Rgds
Danielle
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Dear Danielle,
from Barbaranellis in Vetralla replies, you can understand that is no easy to obtain the records. The civil records office must reply you in any case... now you must think your father, my best wishes, regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Today my father is already gone..... He died last week on thursday on the 19th of october..... Already it's one week ago.....

So .... I am still busy today.... I have been 4 hours with one of my relatives....on messenger..... he is a really nice man.. but he is also 82 years old...... I'll have my ''arbre genealogique" next week.... He said .. it's a paper so big and so long...... yes indead the Barbaranelli's are a very old family and where also important .................................................The Comune di Vetralla sempre no fa niente!!!!!!There are so many Barbaranelli's , they answer me!!!! and they are all looking for our story....... But one of my relatives will all help us!!!!!!! And the Comune di Vetralla pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!

I let you know..

You help me Suanj....... and I thank you... Perhaps one day when I will know everything .... and I will come to Rome if you are living there I want to meet you...if you want of course!!!!

Rgds..
Danielle
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Danielle,

I've been quietly following your story. I just want to extend my most sincere sympathy on the passing of your father. Please extend my regrets to your mother and to the rest of your family members.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers, as I did while your father was sick.

My deepest sympathies,

Elizabeth
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Dear danielle my condolences for your father death... the Vetralla Common.. I don't know why they make so.... however you, in any case will have your genealogic tree... regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Hallo Elisabeth ,

Thank you

Rgds

Danielle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

In the meantime we are already the 9th of november..... still The Comune of Vetralla did'nt answer me!!!!!

Today, every day I am with one of my relatives in communication with messenger... We are waiting together of his brother, he will send us the genealogic tree....he is so big , he is telling our story from the years of 1300....So I am still waiting and we will know......

And than I will see what I am going to do, because there are already so many people involved..... and I wand to tell them all..... because they want to know today it also..... But the COMUNE DI VETRALLA !!!!!!REALLY!!!!

I let you know Suanj!!!!!

You see I am still waiting!!! I am very patient!!!!!!

Rgds

Danielle
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

yes Danielle, really you are very patient; when we make a request in a Common, we must always:
-to make the request
-after a reasonable time of waiting, to phone asking infos abt our request
--------
so i believe that this is the right moment for to phone it.. and to ask:
I sent you the request of info; no repliy; why?
kisses, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH