Looking for both Ferri and Breschi in Pescia, Lucca areas
Looking for both Ferri and Breschi in Pescia, Lucca areas
I am looking for any Ferri's or Breschi's in the Lucca, Pescia or Lamarri areas of Tuscany.
Re: Looking for both Ferri and Breschi in Pescia, Lucca area
Hello,
I am descendant of Ferri and Fizzi families from picinisco (abruzzo).Unfortunately it is not the same area.
good luck,
Helene
I am descendant of Ferri and Fizzi families from picinisco (abruzzo).Unfortunately it is not the same area.
good luck,
Helene
Re: Looking for both Ferri and Breschi in Pescia, Lucca area
I am looking for ay information concerning the Ferri's from Pescia and or Lucca areas. My Great Great Grandfather was a Casimirro Ferri and his wife was Italia Ferri. They had 4 Children, Eugenio, Paulina, Antonio and Eufrasena.
They went back and forth to Chicago, my grandfather Eugenio married Anitta Breschi from LAMMARI. They had 3 children, Tosca, Lauretta and Enrico/Harry. They lived in Chicago them moved back to Pescia then returned to Morris, Illinois.
Thanks in advance,
They went back and forth to Chicago, my grandfather Eugenio married Anitta Breschi from LAMMARI. They had 3 children, Tosca, Lauretta and Enrico/Harry. They lived in Chicago them moved back to Pescia then returned to Morris, Illinois.
Thanks in advance,
