Hi all!
I'm taking Italian at my local community college, but often search the web for more or different exercises to supplement. I recently came across two really good ones--both from Canada and both offer interactive grammar practice! I really liked the tutorino exercise on sapere and conoscere.
http://web.uvic.ca/hispanital/italian/italian100/
http://www.tutorino.ca/activities/
Also,check out some of the other things on the Tutorino website, e.g. his list of idioms, his grammar summaries, and he offers Italian lessons over the phone using Skype!
BTW, I'm not affiliated with either site, in case any one thinks this is a sales pitch. All the best, Peg
Two great websites for learning Italian
-
peggymckee
- Elite

- Posts: 264
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 00:00
Two great websites for learning Italian
Surnames: Bertellotti - Ridolfi - Marchi
Re: Two great websites for learning Italian
I want to learn some other foreign language except English. And I'm Chinese, I can teach you Mandarin in exchange. But I don't know which other language to learn. I have no idea about this. I have only found some language learning related sites, corsi inglese a Cork , sprachen studieren and språkresor . I wonder someone could give me some other suggestion or recommendation. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Sprachaufenthalte
German language school
Thanks in advance!
Sprachaufenthalte
German language school
-
peggymckee
- Elite

- Posts: 264
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 00:00
Re: Two great websites for learning Italian
VJ--I wrote the first post about the 2 websites I found. I genuinely think they are good.
I'm not sure what you mean by "being spammed". Can you be more specific? Peg
I'm not sure what you mean by "being spammed". Can you be more specific? Peg
Surnames: Bertellotti - Ridolfi - Marchi
Re: Two great websites for learning Italian
Hey Peg, the person who replied
to your post appears to be the
spammer from a previous post.
Valarie
to your post appears to be the
spammer from a previous post.
Valarie
-
peggymckee
- Elite

- Posts: 264
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 00:00
Re: Two great websites for learning Italian
Am I supposed to do something about this? If so, what? Peg
Surnames: Bertellotti - Ridolfi - Marchi
- AnotherCitizenToBe
- Rookie

- Posts: 79
- Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 00:00
Re: Two great websites for learning Italian
Well, I sure am confused by this exchange!
But, so long as we are on the subject, I have found WordReference.com to be a great site for looking things up, hearing words pronounced, conjugating verbs, etc. Also, the forums are fantastic; even complex questions typically receive several replies in a matter of minutes.
But, so long as we are on the subject, I have found WordReference.com to be a great site for looking things up, hearing words pronounced, conjugating verbs, etc. Also, the forums are fantastic; even complex questions typically receive several replies in a matter of minutes.
Re: Two great websites for learning Italian
Word Reference is my favorite online dictionary for Italian. I also value the conjugations. I also enjoy Livinng LAnguage, Ultimate Italian, Beginner to Intermediate. I bought mine at Borders. It is a great primer on grammar.

