Acri, Calabria and Vieste, Foggia

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
davidlatour
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 75
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 21:21

Acri, Calabria and Vieste, Foggia

Post by davidlatour »

I need to request birth certificates for my great-grandparents who were born in 1888 and 1889. Could someone help me find the address that I should send my letter to for both Vieste, Foggia and Acri, Calabria?

Thanks!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Acri, Calabria and Vieste, Foggia

Post by suanj »

Vieste:
Ufficio di stato civile
Via Deputato Petrone, 2
71019 Vieste (FG)
Italy

----------------
Acri:
Ufficio di stato civile
Via V.Baffi
87041 Acri (CS)
Italy
----------------
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply