Cannot remember the posts where I saw this but some history pages were referenced from Ancestry.com. I did not think anything of it at the time until I wanted to look something up. I cannot figure out how to look up pages like that on Ancestry.
Anyone remember anything about this.
The pages were wonderful but I failed to save the webaddress.
Thanks for any help.
lilbees
Ancestry History pages
Re: Ancestry History pages
If I understand your question correctly, there a few ways
One is to find the database
Card Catalog
Another is in the ‘advanced search’
You can change the ‘choose which categories to search’ option to
‘Family & Local Histories’ only
Valarie
One is to find the database
Card Catalog
Another is in the ‘advanced search’
You can change the ‘choose which categories to search’ option to
‘Family & Local Histories’ only
Valarie
Re: Ancestry History pages
Not related to people history but to a country History.
Much like Wikepedia.
lilbees
Much like Wikepedia.
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
