Can anyone help me?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bowyer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:02
Contact:

Can anyone help me?

Post by Bowyer »

Hi all,
I am going to marry next month and before my marriage I want to take my own house in a beautiful location and a garden is a must for me. And the most important thing is security. Please suggest me some good locations and who can help me to get a good house with affordable prices. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Can anyone help me?

Post by JamesBianco »

My cousins Merle and Wanita just moved in to this really nifty place. You can see their beautiful new home behind them! I can send you the name of the park if you like!

Image
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Can anyone help me?

Post by nuccia »

Bowyer wrote:Hi all,
I am going to marry next month and before my marriage I want to take my own house in a beautiful location and a garden is a must for me. And the most important thing is security. Please suggest me some good locations and who can help me to get a good house with affordable prices. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Where do you live? Are you open to moving? How far and in what country?

BTW..very funny, James. Shouldn't you be working???????? :roll:

:lol: :lol:
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
logan.his
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Mar 2008, 17:59

Re: Can anyone help me?

Post by logan.his »

~deleted by moderator~
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Can anyone help me?

Post by nuccia »

I'm sorry logan.his.

I have to remove your post. This is a genealogy board, not a place to sell real estate.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply