Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I have a relative by the name of Carmine Corsini (elder gentleman) lives at Via aldo Moro 54, 40014 Crevalcore, Bologna, Italy. I would love to find other Corsini relatives, My grandmother was Adele Ghuidoni and was the daughter of Ationette Corsini Ghuidoni and Fiorivanti Ghuidoni. She lived in Renazzo di Cento. jl.thompson@verizon.net
There are 111 Corsini surnamed persons in the city of Bologna alone. if you wish to research your family members then may I suggest a good book titled Italian genealogical records by Trafford R. Cole. Peter
The thought occurs to me that, perhaps you may wish to review the listing of the 111 Corsini memebers of that surname residing in Bologna. Go to www.paginebianche.it and insert Corsini in the first line and Bologna in the third line and click CERCA. peter
Seeking Baruffaldi & Balboni from Alberone di Cento. These are my mother's parents. Antonio Baruffaldi born in Sept 1875 and his wife Cesira Balboni born in May of 1877