Just for reference:
1930 census
1924 Death Certificate
Jim Marello, b. 8 May 1881
1920 census
Note:
- boarder may be b-i-l Rosario Graci from 1913 manifest
1909 manifest
page 2
7 Jan 1909 SS Germania, Naples to NY
Line 28
Vincenzo Marrali 27 (abt 1881)
- married
- last residence Licata
- in Licata, his wife Maddalena Deandrea
- destination Schenectady, NY
- not in US before
- joining his brother-in-law Salvatore Greco at 106-108 Jay Street
- born in Licata
Surname D'Andre (editted)
Re: Surname D'Andre (editted)
Thank you. I know Maggie and her second husband lived at 1006 Orange Street in Cleveland in 1927. Leaning forwards believing this to be her sisters husband. Didn't make the connection on the 1920 census - thanks.vj wrote:Hi Cheryl!Anyone able to read more of Column 18
Looks like:
Joining brother in law Rosario Graci at 2205 Orange Ave
Valarie
How in the world did you find the death cert on Jim? I called and found the same thing - but looked everywhere. Would be nice to know your source as I'm still looking for others - like Maddalena - I can't find anything on her after 1932 - she was remarried to Andy (Andrea) Moretti.
Can you make out the name of the informant? And the name of the cemetery?
Thank you so much.........
Grazie mille - Cheryl
Re: Surname D'Andre (editted)
Cheryl,
I can't make out the informant's name either.
best guess: Joe Tucolomo living in Galion in 1924
edit: another thought
Iuculano?
Cemetery is Mt Cavalry prob in Galion.
Valarie
I can't make out the informant's name either.
best guess: Joe Tucolomo living in Galion in 1924
edit: another thought
Iuculano?
Cemetery is Mt Cavalry prob in Galion.
Valarie
Re: Surname D'Andre (editted)
Ohio Death Certificates are online from 1908-1953
see this post: http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =8673.html
They're adding new databases all the time.
I'm finding their manifest search is pretty neat too!
Valarie
see this post: http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =8673.html
They're adding new databases all the time.
I'm finding their manifest search is pretty neat too!
Valarie
Re: Surname D'Andre (editted)
Never used the site before - but I think I'll check it out.
Grazie mille - Cheryl

