I have researched quite a bit on my surname, Scarpulla. Now I am stuck. Here is what I have
My great-grandparents arrived in America in 1914 from Barrafranca. I know that my great-great grandfather's name was Francesco, but I can't find anything anywhere about a Francesco that had a son named Angelo (my great-grandfather.) I need to Angelo's father information and his wife.
My great grandmother's name was Giuseppa with maiden name Veneziano. I am also stuck on that name for her parents
Surname Scarpulla
Re: Surname Scarpulla
Welcome to the Forum!
We'll see what we can do to help.
Valarie
Just for everyone’s reference
1914 manifest
page 2
We'll see what we can do to help.
Valarie
Just for everyone’s reference
1914 manifest
page 2
Re: Surname Scarpulla
Your local Family History Center has your town’s
Civil Records on microfilm (in the original language)
You can order & view them at your nearest center
Topic Italy, Enna, Barrafranca - Civil registration
Titles Registri dello stato civile di Barrafranca (Enna), 1820-1915
Barrafranca (Enna). Ufficio dello stato civile
More on the Family History Center
Two very helpful essays from Trish, one of our forum members
(brujaojos):
What is FamilySearch.org
and
Steps for Finding Microfilm at the Family History Center
Civil Records on microfilm (in the original language)
You can order & view them at your nearest center
Topic Italy, Enna, Barrafranca - Civil registration
Titles Registri dello stato civile di Barrafranca (Enna), 1820-1915
Barrafranca (Enna). Ufficio dello stato civile
More on the Family History Center
Two very helpful essays from Trish, one of our forum members
(brujaojos):
What is FamilySearch.org
and
Steps for Finding Microfilm at the Family History Center
Re: Surname Scarpulla
Thank you I do have copies of the Ellis Island report. I will look into the civil records one.

