Is there anyway I could get a birth certificate of one of my ancestors if I dont know the exact date of birth but I do know about what year they were born, I also know the last known town they lived in italy.
Are there any websites where I can search and see if i can find the exact date. They are from Boscorele Italy.
thanks
Ginny
Unknown Birth Date
- ginnymarie3
- Newbie

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 25 Jul 2007, 00:00
- Location: Hopatcong New Jersey
Re: Unknown Birth Date
maybe from Mormon's microfilms:
Topic Italy, Napoli, Boscoreale - Civil registration
Titles Registri dello stato civile di Boscoreale (Napoli), 1901-1929 Boscoreale (Napoli). Ufficio dello stato civile
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
best regards, suanj
Topic Italy, Napoli, Boscoreale - Civil registration
Titles Registri dello stato civile di Boscoreale (Napoli), 1901-1929 Boscoreale (Napoli). Ufficio dello stato civile
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
