Women's Army Corp records in 1967

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
lookingformom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 18 Aug 2008, 13:07
Location: ohio

Women's Army Corp records in 1967

Post by lookingformom »

I'm an adoptee from Ohio. My natural mom has Italian and French heritage. She was discharged due to pregnancy with me...she was unwed. Can I find her records if I have only her last name?
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Women's Army Corp records in 1967

Post by PeterTimber »

This is a duplicate request which I answered and without any information the answer is yes with conditons attached. =Peter=
User avatar
lookingformom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 18 Aug 2008, 13:07
Location: ohio

Re: Women's Army Corp records in 1967

Post by lookingformom »

What sort of conditions?
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Women's Army Corp records in 1967

Post by PeterTimber »

It is not a clear yes since there is no information and the conditon is that additonal information is uncovered leading to her identity and location. =Peter=
Post Reply