Marriage Records
Marriage Records
Can someone please lead me in the right direction for obtaining a marriage record for in Staiti Reggio Calabria, Italy around 1897. Does anyone happen to know the mailing or email address to request a Marriage Certificate. Thank you again for all the help you all have been to me.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Marriage Records
Go to www.mangeruca.com for form letter in Italian requesting said document. Mail to: Uffico di Stato Civile, comune Straiti, postale 89030, (RC), Calabria, Italy.
The service is free but I would send $5.00 in cash or a 3 euros in a self addressed envelope for the poorly paid clerks who research requests by mail as an end of day duty. I have never lost monehy but if your concerned you are free not to send anything. The wait is usually 6-8 weeks. =Peter=
The service is free but I would send $5.00 in cash or a 3 euros in a self addressed envelope for the poorly paid clerks who research requests by mail as an end of day duty. I have never lost monehy but if your concerned you are free not to send anything. The wait is usually 6-8 weeks. =Peter=
