menegoz
- martyloz99
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: england
menegoz
Does anybody know where I would look for a birth for a Franco Menegoz born in the north venice region in 1940 - 1941 thanks
Re: menegoz
Hello,
in italy the access to civil records before 70 years only to people who has the right of that civil records (ex:you can get your own birth record, not somebody else birth record).
Anyone can access anyone civil records older than 70 years.
That is what the italian law says
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
in italy the access to civil records before 70 years only to people who has the right of that civil records (ex:you can get your own birth record, not somebody else birth record).
Anyone can access anyone civil records older than 70 years.
That is what the italian law says
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
- martyloz99
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: england
Re: menegoz
thanks for the info. would I be able to look for menegoz family born in 1935 and before thanks again
Re: menegoz
I wish let you know that
today I received an email by martyloz99 (in previous contact I already found the just trace, the just person again living), well:
they went here in Italy and my record was perfectly just, so found .... great happiness, why this story was wonderful, so now, an son, after 40 years, know the father...
this is an wonderful story http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/8190 ... lio1pf.jpg
I'm happy that God used me for help...
just for let you know....
suanj
today I received an email by martyloz99 (in previous contact I already found the just trace, the just person again living), well:
they went here in Italy and my record was perfectly just, so found .... great happiness, why this story was wonderful, so now, an son, after 40 years, know the father...
this is an wonderful story http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/8190 ... lio1pf.jpg
I'm happy that God used me for help...
just for let you know....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: menegoz
Bella.....
I said before.......you are an Angel sent from above!!!!!!!!
wldspirit
Lisa
I said before.......you are an Angel sent from above!!!!!!!!
wldspirit
Lisa
Re: menegoz
Thanks Lisa, but really this is an wonderful story, many joy's crying yesterday for me....kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: menegoz
What a heartwarming story...I found my birthfather and met him for the first time when I was 20. I am so very happy for you martyloz99.
Jim
- martyloz99
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: england
Re: menegoz
Suanji you are truly wonderful. I am in Aviano again to stay with my father I want to spend as much time as I can with him.I am here to celebrate my 40th birthday and what a way to spend it but with my father. You have made many people happy but most happy is my father and me. I cannot begin to thankyou enough you are a special kind of person and there is not many people like you THANKYOU again. x x x
Re: menegoz
Hi Martyn: that wonderful surprise for me, this day: your news.. !! So you are again here in Italy.... to Aviano.... with your father (that when youngin, sure was an beautyful man!) .. you are really the photocopy of he.. equal! no need DNA test eheheh!!!!
Yes Martyn, I help many people, but are very little number of persons that remember it.. and you are an person that deserves of being helped. your story is much beautiful ... and God has guided the search.. before of to start, I prayed and I ask: My God YOU want that this person find the father? If YOU want .. well YOU accompanies me and guides me on the just trace... I think that was from Aviano... now my God let me phone call the just person and say me the words that I must say..."
Really Martyn, God helped you... and the thanks are for HE.... now your happiness is an God's gift, and is also an happy gift for all members of this forum... I hope all well for you and for your father, I hope that you can enjoy it for many long time... I hope that sometime you come in this forum, for to stay with we... many kisses, suanj
Yes Martyn, I help many people, but are very little number of persons that remember it.. and you are an person that deserves of being helped. your story is much beautiful ... and God has guided the search.. before of to start, I prayed and I ask: My God YOU want that this person find the father? If YOU want .. well YOU accompanies me and guides me on the just trace... I think that was from Aviano... now my God let me phone call the just person and say me the words that I must say..."
Really Martyn, God helped you... and the thanks are for HE.... now your happiness is an God's gift, and is also an happy gift for all members of this forum... I hope all well for you and for your father, I hope that you can enjoy it for many long time... I hope that sometime you come in this forum, for to stay with we... many kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- martyloz99
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 00:00
- Location: england
Re: menegoz
Hi Suanj I have lost your e mail address so the only way I thought of getting in touch with you was on this site,
I just wanted to let you know that my father died on Sunday 5th October, I had 3 wonderful years with him thanks to you I will always remember you for what you achieved in finding my father and for your kindness, Thank you for making my life complete
Love Martin
I just wanted to let you know that my father died on Sunday 5th October, I had 3 wonderful years with him thanks to you I will always remember you for what you achieved in finding my father and for your kindness, Thank you for making my life complete
Love Martin
Re: menegoz
Hi Martin,martyloz99 wrote:Hi Suanj I have lost your e mail address so the only way I thought of getting in touch with you was on this site,
I just wanted to let you know that my father died on Sunday 5th October, I had 3 wonderful years with him thanks to you I will always remember you for what you achieved in finding my father and for your kindness, Thank you for making my life complete
Love Martin
my deep condolences for your father death! It is sad, but almost in the last 3 years you had the time for know he as person, as father... My heart is with your pain, kisses, suanj
suanj_it @ yahoo.it
no spaces
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: menegoz
Raffaella, this is a beautiful story and wonderful thing you did...Bob

