avatar
Re: avatar
here is the message i get when i try to upload the picture.
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image
the file size is less than 80 by 80 pixels and less than 1024kb.
?
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image
the file size is less than 80 by 80 pixels and less than 1024kb.
?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: avatar
The file size must be less than 6K.
Re: avatar
according to the file properties it is 5.97kb.
Re: avatar
Tommaso,
send a pm to Nuccia.....she is great with this technical stuff.....
wldspirit
send a pm to Nuccia.....she is great with this technical stuff.....
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: avatar
I got your message Tom and replied. Let me know if you don't get it.
Re: avatar
Hi Nuccia.....maybe you should do a summary as you did for Imageshack,
I know that tutorial has helped alot of members......
including me......
Lee
I know that tutorial has helped alot of members......
including me......
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: avatar
Good Morning Lee..and everyone.
Good suggestion..I think I may just write one.
Your last suggestion to me yesterday of a power nap allowed me to sleep 12 hours. Just got up so it was one hell of a power nap!

Good suggestion..I think I may just write one.
Your last suggestion to me yesterday of a power nap allowed me to sleep 12 hours. Just got up so it was one hell of a power nap!
Re: avatar
Good Morning Lee..and everyone.
Good suggestion..I think I may just write one.
Your last suggestion to me yesterday of a power nap allowed me to sleep 12 hours. Just got up so it was one hell of a power nap!
Tom I sent you a reply this morning. Let me know how it goes or if you need any more help. I think it should work.
Hugs
Good suggestion..I think I may just write one.
Your last suggestion to me yesterday of a power nap allowed me to sleep 12 hours. Just got up so it was one hell of a power nap!
Tom I sent you a reply this morning. Let me know how it goes or if you need any more help. I think it should work.
Hugs
Re: avatar
Ok Tom..
Its all done. Hope you like it.
Hugs
Its all done. Hope you like it.
Hugs
Re: avatar
nuccia:
yes, il mio buon amico. thank you so much. the western pa rat pack thanks you as well.
tommaso
yes, il mio buon amico. thank you so much. the western pa rat pack thanks you as well.
tommaso
Re: avatar
Glad you're happy. 
I think it looks great
Oh, I didn't get your word document..it didn't seem to attach. Can you send it again?
I think it looks great
Oh, I didn't get your word document..it didn't seem to attach. Can you send it again?
Re: avatar
12 hours..... 8O Wow.....now that's what I call a major power nap!!
You must have needed the rest.......wish I could get one in yet today...
It's raining out, perfect for sleeping!!
Lee
You must have needed the rest.......wish I could get one in yet today...
It's raining out, perfect for sleeping!!
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."


