Italian
- danielvenditti
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 21:20
Italian
I dont know if this is the correct forum for this question but.... What or where is the best place to learn the italian language. Rosetta Stone i herd was good? i also heard that some community collage teach italian? ANy thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Italian
The very best way is to take an Italian Language course in Italy and you will be conversant in 6 months,provided you are highly motivated to learn, live with an Italian family and speak only in Italian. rRead only italian newspapers and magazines and only date Italian girls stifling Stifle any attempts to speak english. I make no mention of grammar.
I know nothing about Rosetta stone and all those present day methods which were highly effective during wartime when you spoke well or died. Motivation is the pivotal word here as well. =Peter=
I know nothing about Rosetta stone and all those present day methods which were highly effective during wartime when you spoke well or died. Motivation is the pivotal word here as well. =Peter=
Re: Italian
I would suggest going the community college route......for fluency.
I have several CD's, flash cards, and Italian grammar books.....
ineffective when you can't put into practice what your learning by conversing with someone.
Although they are handy for some basic vocabulary.
wldspirit
I have several CD's, flash cards, and Italian grammar books.....
ineffective when you can't put into practice what your learning by conversing with someone.
Although they are handy for some basic vocabulary.
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
