Di Adamo from Castrocielo
Di Adamo from Castrocielo
Looking for anyone who knows anything about the DI ADAMO family from Castrocielo. In particular, my great grandfather, who was called Vincenzo Di Adamo, born c. 1866 and married Maria Giuseppa Forte from Casalattico. They had two children, Libera Filomena and Vincenza. Maria Giuseppa died in a german camp at Cesano but I'm not sure about what happened to Vincenzo.
Re: Di Adamo from Castrocielo
I found two passenger listings for a Vincenzo that fits your inquiry.
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
about Vincenzo Di Adamo
Name: Vincenzo Di Adamo
Arrival Date: 9 May 1904
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1866
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ethnicity/Race-
/Nationality: Italian
Ship Name: Neustria
Search Ship Database: Search the Neustria in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Line: 26
Microfilm Serial: 15
Microfilm Roll: T715_456
Page Number: 35
He was on his way to New York to see his cousin, Gaetano Maostronicola .
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
about Vincenzo Di Adamo
Name: Vincenzo Di Adamo
Arrival Date: 8 May 1907
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1866
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Port of Departure: Napoli
Ethnicity/Race-
/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Ship Name: Campania
Search Ship Database: View the Campania in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Line: 20
Microfilm Serial: T715
Microfilm Roll: T715_887
Birth Location Other: castrocielo
Page Number: 128
I'm sorry..I can't make out the name of the person he is going to see. He lists himself as married on both manifests. Both manifests are available on Steve Morse's Site or on Ellis Island Site.
Not sure what happened to him afterwards. Looks like he may have gone back to Italy..Sorry I couldn't help more.
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
about Vincenzo Di Adamo
Name: Vincenzo Di Adamo
Arrival Date: 9 May 1904
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1866
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ethnicity/Race-
/Nationality: Italian
Ship Name: Neustria
Search Ship Database: Search the Neustria in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Line: 26
Microfilm Serial: 15
Microfilm Roll: T715_456
Page Number: 35
He was on his way to New York to see his cousin, Gaetano Maostronicola .
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
about Vincenzo Di Adamo
Name: Vincenzo Di Adamo
Arrival Date: 8 May 1907
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1866
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Port of Departure: Napoli
Ethnicity/Race-
/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Ship Name: Campania
Search Ship Database: View the Campania in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Line: 20
Microfilm Serial: T715
Microfilm Roll: T715_887
Birth Location Other: castrocielo
Page Number: 128
I'm sorry..I can't make out the name of the person he is going to see. He lists himself as married on both manifests. Both manifests are available on Steve Morse's Site or on Ellis Island Site.
Not sure what happened to him afterwards. Looks like he may have gone back to Italy..Sorry I couldn't help more.


