Visiting Caltabellotta, Sicily, by those living in Sant'

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
Tonal
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 37
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 19:02

Visiting Caltabellotta, Sicily, by those living in Sant'

Post by Tonal »

Would like to know if it would have been the practice for townspeople living in Sant'Anna di Caltabellotta, Sicily to regularly visit the nearby larger town of Caltabellotta in the 1800's? The "Fraction" "Frizone" of Sant' Anna is 2.77 Kilometers from Caltabellotta.
Tonal
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 37
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 19:02

Re: Visiting Caltabellotta, Sicily, by those living in Sant&

Post by Tonal »

This may sound like an "out there" question, but I was just wondering if anyone would have heard stories from their elderly relatives about how life was back in those small towns. I guess I'm envisioning the family taking a trip to the "big city"!
Post Reply