Need a look up in New York

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
anjgi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 31
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 12:29

Re: Need a look up in New York

Post by anjgi »

I cannot find the wife Rosie (could be Rosa, Rosetta, Rosina, Rosanna) entering via Ellis Island even trying all variations of Carotenuto. I think she may have given her maiden name and I don't know what that is.

Are there any other passports for Luigi's (Louis, Louie) Carotenuto (any spelling) leaving the US before about 1910?

thanks again
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Need a look up in New York

Post by suanj »

Rosie( Rosa) sure travelled under maiden name..... abt the people leaving USA it are no records availables, only passports for peoples having US citizenships
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
anjgi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 31
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 12:29

Re: Need a look up in New York

Post by anjgi »

Ah well. thank you very much for all you have done. I have made progress!
Post Reply