Atina, Italy

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
cbbob
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Atina, Italy

Post by cbbob »

looking for anyone from Atina as my Mother was born there.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Atina, Italy

Post by Italysearcher »

I live close to Atina. What was your mother's name?
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
cbbob
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Atina, Italy

Post by cbbob »

My Mother's maiden name was Nardelli. I have cousins there and was there with my family in 1984 and stayed with them. I have lost contact with them and have tried to contact them.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Atina, Italy

Post by Italysearcher »

Have you tried www.paginebianche.it. Its the Italian white pages.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
cbbob
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Atina, Italy

Post by cbbob »

Thanks for the info. I tried but do not read Italian. I know Dove means where, but does nome mean name? I put in Nardelli, and Atina Italia but got nothing
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: Atina, Italy

Post by misbris »

Nome is first name, cognome is last name. Here are the results for Atina. :D :D

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... atina&ind=
User avatar
cbbob
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Atina, Italy

Post by cbbob »

Thanks for the info. I had a cousin named Triolo Nardelli whom I went to see in 1984, but he passed about 2 years ago. he had a daughter but she's married and I don't know her married name. Like I said I tried to contact the Atina city hall as they had a e-mail address but when I sent an e-mail it came back.
Merry Christmas to all. I do have the address of my cousin
Post Reply