Professional Service?
Professional Service?
Hi everyone, this is my first post so I will begin with a small introduction. I am a college student planning to spend next fall at Universita Bocconi, yet in order to do so I need dual citizenship. (I am eligable). I have compiled nearly all the neccessary documents and have gotten them all certified with apostille. The next step is translation, does anyone know a reliable professional translation service? Thank You.
Re: Professional Service?
Hello,
yes I can do a reliable professional translation service for your application.
I have experience with translation of US civil records from english into italian
if you want, you can contact me at
ricbru@gmail.com (no spaces)
bye
Riccardo Bruno
Trento, Italy
yes I can do a reliable professional translation service for your application.
I have experience with translation of US civil records from english into italian
if you want, you can contact me at
ricbru@gmail.com (no spaces)
bye
Riccardo Bruno
Trento, Italy
Re: Professional Service?
I have used a website that does human translations. they are efficient, reasonably priced, and deliver via email. I send the document to them for translation and they deliver the exact same copy of the document only with the words translated. they also translate into 80 different languages. if interested you can pm me for the site name.


