New Website

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Vincenza
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 36
Joined: 27 Jun 2006, 00:00
Contact:

New Website

Post by Vincenza »

Well once again, I have been redoing my websites.

http://www.italiansicilianheritage.com/main/home.html

I haven’t completely finished the site yet. But, if you have a moment please check it out and give me your opinions. If you like to be added to the site, please feel free to tell me. If I have missed you I’m sorry.

I am also working on the Surname Database of Regions. So if you would like your surname to be added. Please click on the “contactâ€
User avatar
eyetalgal
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 207
Joined: 14 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: New Website

Post by eyetalgal »

Vincenza,

Please check the link - I couldn't open the site.

although..the link in your signature works ok.

Ang
User avatar
Vincenza
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 36
Joined: 27 Jun 2006, 00:00
Contact:

Re: New Website

Post by Vincenza »

Thanks I think it okay now

Vincenza
Post Reply