I'm going after both the Marriage Acts and the Birth Extract. Unless I'm mistaken I need the birth extract for my Italian Citizenship application.
Thanks for your responses. I would like to be able to speak Italy. Rosetta Stone here we come.
Matrimoni Records
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Matrimoni Records
When requesting the documents for Italian citizenship purposes then request that they be prepared "plurilingue" to satisfy consular requirements.=Peter=
~Peter~
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Matrimoni Records
Dear Apiapibij Thank you for the http://www.yleradio1.fi/nuntii/ website. I was shocked by my ability to read and understand most of what was written and all of what information was transmitted. That kind of lingua franca appeals to my intellect despite its updated vulgate. Thanks again. =Peter=
~Peter~
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Matrimoni Records
Dear Peter, this link does not work...PeterTimber wrote:Dear Apiapibij Thank you for the www.yleradio/fi/nuntii website.
Re: Matrimoni Records
Hi All,
I was able to correct the link so that it now works. Thanks and hope this helps.

I was able to correct the link so that it now works. Thanks and hope this helps.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Matrimoni Records
Grazie Nuccia!nuccia wrote:Hi All,
I was able to correct the link so that it now works. Thanks and hope this helps.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Matrimoni Records
I had no problem in bringing up the website myself. Post thank you Nuccia. =Peter=
~Peter~


