copies of records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
croy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 03 Feb 2009, 03:47
Contact:

copies of records

Post by croy »

i wonder if anyone is aware of any website that you can view copies of death records, marriage records, war registration cards for free in the U.S. ? I know I'm probably asking for the world, but before I pay to get access to them I want to make sure that there is no free service.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: copies of records

Post by wldspirit »

What is the location of interest??
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
croy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 03 Feb 2009, 03:47
Contact:

Re: copies of records

Post by croy »

The people I am interested in came into the U.S., so their death records, some of their marriage records are in Mass. and N.Y. and Conn.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: copies of records

Post by wldspirit »

I am unaware of any sites for those locations which contain the
actual image, just indexes. I know there are some states which have the images, makes research a whole lot easier!!

wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Post Reply