I am working on my father's mother side. The surnames Rebosio, Banchero and Rossi are from Genova and I am having a hard time trying to differenciate the family groups. It gets very hard (and frustrating) when I find people with the same names and lastnames, and I don't know which one is my family. I guess we are all related. Did anyone here encounter the same trouble?
When they migrated to Peru in 1880, there were already other Bancheros living already there.
Thank you for any help I can receive.
Ana
Rebosio, Banchero, Rossi
- renato_leo
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Feb 2009, 22:06
Re: Rebosio, Banchero, Rossi
Aún estas interesada en información?
Yo apellido Rossi y vivo en Perú. Mi abuelo vino de Genova, Italia y el año pasado estuve en Carsi (pueblo de donde vino)
Si aún estas interesada avisame.
Yo apellido Rossi y vivo en Perú. Mi abuelo vino de Genova, Italia y el año pasado estuve en Carsi (pueblo de donde vino)
Si aún estas interesada avisame.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Rebosio, Banchero, Rossi
Dear Nazca italian immigrants listed by periods inthe later 1800's are listed along with other information in spanish language. If spanish is not your thing thenyou can send an e-mail to antoniobor@hotmail.com who has encouraged persons of Italianbackground to write to him
The website for italian surnames in Peru is at www.apellidositalianosperu.blogspot.com =Peter=
The website for italian surnames in Peru is at www.apellidositalianosperu.blogspot.com =Peter=
~Peter~