Since I wanted to learn Italian it was suggested that I host a student on one of the other boards. I love this idea but after searching all of the exchange student websites it appears no Italians want to come to Texas. We live just east of Austin (30 miles) on an acre in the woods. I know there are folks on this list who are in Italy, I would love some connections or advice on how about getting someone to come visit me.
Thanks
Catherine
hosting italian students in Texas
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: hosting italian students in Texas
High school or university level and for how long a stay? =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: hosting italian students in Texas
It doesnt matter to us. The nearest college is UT-Austin about 35 miles away. There isnt any public transportation so High School would probably be more convenient for the student as the high school bus comes by every day. It could be for the summer, a semester or a year. We have the space (a room) and I can provide meals. Our crazy family will provide tons of entertainment.
Looking for Calderoni
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: hosting italian students in Texas
I will send out some feelers but its best to go thru an agency and there are enough exchange agencies in NYC that we can come up with something for you.=Peter=
~Peter~
