Anyone heard of Buvo Monte? Could in be in Frosinone?
It is on the manifest from Ellis
Looking for Crecco family info
Buvo Monte?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Buvo Monte?
Buvo Monte does not exist. I have checked the manifest from Ellis and I believe the place is Ruvo del Monte, Potenza province. The name written in the manifest is Francesco Crecca and there are some Crecca living in Ruvo del Monte (no Crecco).
The name Crecco, is present in the province of Frosinone
The name Crecco, is present in the province of Frosinone
- Tetsujin28
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 28 Mar 2009, 14:46
Re: Buvo Monte?
Thank you so very much!
I guess the manifest Crecco I have is the wrong one, definitely not Ruvo del Monte. Frosinone is the town or Ripi.
I guess the manifest Crecco I have is the wrong one, definitely not Ruvo del Monte. Frosinone is the town or Ripi.