Would one of you wonderful dual language person's kindly translate the following short message for me?
Dear Sirs,
In my prior email I indicated that I would like to have a legal copy of Francesco Manganaro's birth record (son of Raffaello and Rosa Romeo, born July 3, 1865 in Melito di Porto Salvo). I did not know at that time that I would need three copies, and so I am sending this additional email to you to request a total of three legal copies. I would be happy to send any fees or postage needed to fulfill this request.
Thank You.
Request for translation from english to italian.
Re: Request for translation from english to italian.
Dear Sirs,
In my prior email I indicated that I would like to have a legal copy of Francesco Manganaro's birth record (son of Raffaello and Rosa Romeo, born July 3, 1865 in Melito di Porto Salvo). I did not know at that time that I would need three copies, and so I am sending this additional email to you to request a total of three legal copies. I would be happy to send any fees or postage needed to fulfill this request.
Thank You.
Egregi signori,
nella mia e-mail precedente ho inviato la richiesta di una copia autentica dell'atto di nascita di Francesco Manganaro (nato a Melito Porto Salvo il 3 Luglio 1865, figlio di Raffaello e di Rosa Romeo). In quel momento non sapevo di necessitare di tre copie dell'atto di nascita e per questo vi sto inviando questa nuova richiesta per poter ricevere un totale di tre copie autenticate. Sarò lieta di inviare l'importo o i valori bollati necessari a soddisfare questa richiesta.
Grazie.
In my prior email I indicated that I would like to have a legal copy of Francesco Manganaro's birth record (son of Raffaello and Rosa Romeo, born July 3, 1865 in Melito di Porto Salvo). I did not know at that time that I would need three copies, and so I am sending this additional email to you to request a total of three legal copies. I would be happy to send any fees or postage needed to fulfill this request.
Thank You.
Egregi signori,
nella mia e-mail precedente ho inviato la richiesta di una copia autentica dell'atto di nascita di Francesco Manganaro (nato a Melito Porto Salvo il 3 Luglio 1865, figlio di Raffaello e di Rosa Romeo). In quel momento non sapevo di necessitare di tre copie dell'atto di nascita e per questo vi sto inviando questa nuova richiesta per poter ricevere un totale di tre copie autenticate. Sarò lieta di inviare l'importo o i valori bollati necessari a soddisfare questa richiesta.
Grazie.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Request for translation from english to italian.
Dear Helva if you are requesting a simple birth record (short form for us) then it ok to go with the letter but if you want a long form(more info to include parents names,etc) then you should re=request for ESTRATTO DI NASCITA while your at it. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Request for translation from english to italian.
Short form of a birth record = "Estratto" di nascita
Long form of a birth record = "Estratto per copia integrale" dell'atto di nascita (or "copia conforme" dell'atto di nascita)
Luca
Long form of a birth record = "Estratto per copia integrale" dell'atto di nascita (or "copia conforme" dell'atto di nascita)
Luca
