Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Born around 1885 ish daughter of Fortunato & ???
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
She was a Nurse in the Militsry ( Croce Verde) June 1911 - June 1912. Left Genoa, arrived in US in April of 1913. I am seeking any birth information on her. Date of birth, mothers name, first, maiden, any siblings? There are no other living relatives we know of. JUst her grandchildren, and none of us know anymore than what I have listed.Ginnie wrote:Born around 1885 ish daughter of Fortunato & ???
Any help is a bonus.
Thanks
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Ginnie,
Is this the correct person? It's a September 1913 manifest. Line 20
Page 1
Page 2
Year of birth: about 1883
Last residence and place of birth: Campomorone
Nearest relative in Italy: father Fortunato in Vorrazzo?, possible Varrazze
Destination: Brooklyn NY to join cousin Dorina Reggio
Naturalization markings on manifest.
Who was Annette's husband? Where did they marry? The marriage record will have her birthdate and might have her mother's name.
Biff
Is this the correct person? It's a September 1913 manifest. Line 20
Page 1
Page 2
Year of birth: about 1883
Last residence and place of birth: Campomorone
Nearest relative in Italy: father Fortunato in Vorrazzo?, possible Varrazze
Destination: Brooklyn NY to join cousin Dorina Reggio
Naturalization markings on manifest.
Who was Annette's husband? Where did they marry? The marriage record will have her birthdate and might have her mother's name.
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Dorina ReggioBiff83 wrote: Destination: Brooklyn NY to join cousin Dorsina? Reggio
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Hi. Livio!
Thanks. I've edited the post to make your correction.
Biff
Thanks. I've edited the post to make your correction.
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Hi Biff
I believe the right place where Annetta's father was living is Torrazza, just 8 miles far from Campomorone....
Laura
add:
the naturalization mark is for Southern New York....
I believe the right place where Annetta's father was living is Torrazza, just 8 miles far from Campomorone....
Laura
add:
the naturalization mark is for Southern New York....
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Thanks ! How can I find out wheter she had any siblings?
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
You can request a Certificato di Stato di Famiglia Storico from Campomorone in her fathers name which will show the date and place ofbirth of eachfamily member.
Form letters in Italian can be obtained at the following website
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html and can be sent to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in Campomorone.
Go to www.tuttitalia.it/liguria/32-campomorone and scroll down to MUNICIPIO for the address. There is no charge for the documents.
There are 3 Torrazza Comuni in Lombardia and Piemonte regions and a couple of Torrazza frazione. I believe the closest Frazione (suburb/neighborhood) for Torrazza may be the Comune of Sant'Olcese in Liguria. Which Torrazza are we talking about?? =Peter=
Form letters in Italian can be obtained at the following website
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html and can be sent to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in Campomorone.
Go to www.tuttitalia.it/liguria/32-campomorone and scroll down to MUNICIPIO for the address. There is no charge for the documents.
There are 3 Torrazza Comuni in Lombardia and Piemonte regions and a couple of Torrazza frazione. I believe the closest Frazione (suburb/neighborhood) for Torrazza may be the Comune of Sant'Olcese in Liguria. Which Torrazza are we talking about?? =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Thank all so much. I am really a greenhorn at this but I will try!
Thanks Again.
Thanks Again.
