San Marco Argentano

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
bonao
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Jul 2004, 00:00

San Marco Argentano

Post by bonao »

Hi people,

Is Anybody here from San Marco Argentano? I need a contact in this citty.

Thanks
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: San Marco Argentano

Post by ptimber »

what city pray tell??? Peter
User avatar
perri
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Aug 2004, 00:00

Re: San Marco Argentano

Post by perri »

What is your reason for wanting a contact? I might be able to help.KPerri
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: San Marco Argentano

Post by ptimber »

I sent the website to you by private mail. I hope this helps. Peter
Post Reply