Hi everyone
I am looking for any information on the Cotugno/Cutugno, Scarfi, Irrera Families in Messina.
My Great Grandfather was a Santi Cutugno also spelt Cotugno whom married a Guiseppa Scarfi in 1888 in Torre Faro Messina.
Some of their children were: Grazia born 1888, Angela born 1891, Filippo born 1896, Concetta born 1898, Giacomina born 1901 and Gaetana born 1913. It appears that most were born in Torre Faro in Messina.
My Grandfather was Filippo Cutungo born in 1896.
If you think you are linked to any of these families or have any information on them I would love to hear from you.
Many thanks.
Kirsty
Cotugno/Cutugno, Scarfi, Irrera Families in Messina.
Re: Cotugno/Cutugno, Scarfi, Irrera Families in Messina.
Hello Kristy, just spotted your post about the Cutugno family....I married a Cutugno from Torre Faro, Messina, Sicily, Italy. I have been working on a family history paper for some time. We last visited Torre Faro in August 2006. My wife also has a connection to the Scarfi family. Be happy to send you what information that I have documented....I also have a lot of photographs. Cheers!
Re: Cotugno/Cutugno, Scarfi, Irrera Families in Messina.
Hi Baxter
Thanks for your message. Do any of the names mentioned above in my messages sound familiar to your Cutugno family?
You can contact me on my email address
kirsty37@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kirsty.
Thanks for your message. Do any of the names mentioned above in my messages sound familiar to your Cutugno family?
You can contact me on my email address
kirsty37@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kirsty.
Re: Cotugno/Cutugno, Scarfi, Irrera Families in Messina.
Hi Baxter
Do you think your Cutugno family is linked to my Cutugno family? And do any of the below names sound familiar to you;
My Great Grandfather was a Santi Cutugno also spelt Cotugno whom married a Guiseppa Scarfi in 1888 in Torre Faro Messina.
Some of their children were: Grazia born 1888, Angela born 1891, Filippo born 1896, Concetta born 1898, Giacomina born 1901 and Gaetana born 1913. It appears that most were born in Torre Faro in Messina.
My Grandfather was Filippo Cutungo born in 1896.
I would love to see the info that you have on the Cutugno/Scarfi families.
Please get in touch with me at kirsty37@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Kirsty.
Do you think your Cutugno family is linked to my Cutugno family? And do any of the below names sound familiar to you;
My Great Grandfather was a Santi Cutugno also spelt Cotugno whom married a Guiseppa Scarfi in 1888 in Torre Faro Messina.
Some of their children were: Grazia born 1888, Angela born 1891, Filippo born 1896, Concetta born 1898, Giacomina born 1901 and Gaetana born 1913. It appears that most were born in Torre Faro in Messina.
My Grandfather was Filippo Cutungo born in 1896.
I would love to see the info that you have on the Cutugno/Scarfi families.
Please get in touch with me at kirsty37@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Kirsty.
Re: Cotugno/Cutugno, Scarfi, Irrera Families in Messina.
Hi Baxter
Have not heard back from you since your original post back in June. I would love to chat with you further about our Cutugno families.
Please get in touch with me at kirsty37@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Kirsty
Have not heard back from you since your original post back in June. I would love to chat with you further about our Cutugno families.
Please get in touch with me at kirsty37@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Kirsty
-
marymary52
- Veteran

- Posts: 200
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 03:26
Re: Cotugno/Cutugno, Scarfi, Irrera Families in Messina.
HELLO, I have Geatano Irrera from MESSINA> What names do you have for Irrera? Margaret
