Hi, I'm new

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
adriana295
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 42
Joined: 25 Jul 2009, 17:47
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Hi, I'm new

Post by adriana295 »

Hi all,
Im new and just started looking into my family tree.
As far as I know I have family (long lost relations) living in Detroit, MI and Leominster, MA. I do have a tie to the Sanguinettis although I've not started looking into that part of the family as there seems to be little information.
Glasgow Italian currently living and working in London, UK
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Hi, I'm new

Post by wldspirit »

On behalf of Italian Genealogy.... A warm Welcome!! :D
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
LaBud
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 120
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 17:19
Location: Boston, Ma. and Fla.

Re: Hi, I'm new

Post by LaBud »

Welcome adriana295

I arrived here in June and I'll be the 1st to tell you, "Everyone here is just Wonderful and all like Family"
You won't be sorry you joined. You'll Love it here! :D

LaBud
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Hi, I'm new

Post by PeterTimber »

Hola Adriana bienvenidos de Ecuador....perhaps if you read this website you will familiarize yourself with Italian genealogy so when you get going you will have a good idea of where your going...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... earch.html

We are all here to help you when you hit a brick wall, as it were. Suerte=Peter=
~Peter~
Post Reply