Happy Birthday Nuccia!!

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Happy Birthday Nuccia!!

Post by wldspirit »

Hoping you have a day as special as you are!!
Hugs,
Lee

[img][IMG]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7086/bdayn.jpg[/img][/img]
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!

Post by JamesBianco »

Happy Birthday Amie!!!!!!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!

Post by suanj »

Happy Birthday Nuccia!

Image
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Nuccia!!

Post by nuccia »

Thanks Everyone! I had as great weekend with family and friends..very quiet. Just trying to get back into the groove of things again!
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply