Hi everyone,
New to this and it's pretty confusing. My husband's mother's maiden name is Vernieri and her father's family come from Minori, Campania, Italy and Salerno. It seems like when I get to Italy on the line the just disapear. Her father was Cosimo Damiano Vernieri, Born 27 Sept 1893 came over on 3 Feb 1920 and her Grandfather Carlo Vernieri, maybe born around 1856 in Salerno maybe came 5 Jan 1921 with maybe her Grandmother M. Giuseppa Amato or D'Amato which also may be from Salerno . She also had Aunts and Uncles from there that came to the States.
If you could help I would appriciate it.
Thanks,
Gina
Vernieri
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Hi Gina and welcome to the forum,
We can help with information, but it would be better for you to start your own inquiry, rather than adding to someone else's. You can either hit the new topic button and repost or I will ask a moderator to separate this post.
Meanwhile, I am collecting info for you. Is this your Cosmo's manifest?
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0020
We can help with information, but it would be better for you to start your own inquiry, rather than adding to someone else's. You can either hit the new topic button and repost or I will ask a moderator to separate this post.
Meanwhile, I am collecting info for you. Is this your Cosmo's manifest?
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0020
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Cara Lina puo leggere e capire Inglese? La persona chiamata Gina ha messo le nomi di opersone nella sua familia in inglese sotto sua domanda in Italiano.???
Molto piu importante per il momento e che l'amministratore di questo foro vuol comunicare con tutte le persone del Vall dell'Angelo!!!!!!!! Spediro suo indirizzo subito. =Peter=
Molto piu importante per il momento e che l'amministratore di questo foro vuol comunicare con tutte le persone del Vall dell'Angelo!!!!!!!! Spediro suo indirizzo subito. =Peter=
~Peter~
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Dear Edmondo there is a Lina Tommasino seeking information about people from Valle dell'Angelo..Doyou want to contact her or do you wish me to give her your e-mail or this forum?? =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
misbris
Thank you. That is him with his little sister Antonia. I was able to find that and quite a few other family members. I will post as a new topic as you suggested.
Thanks,
Gina
P.S. Peter Non riesco a leggere italiane, Sorry but that you anyways.
Thank you. That is him with his little sister Antonia. I was able to find that and quite a few other family members. I will post as a new topic as you suggested.
Thanks,
Gina
P.S. Peter Non riesco a leggere italiane, Sorry but that you anyways.
- Linatommasino
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 18:14
Re: Valle dell'Angelo
Avrei piacere di comunicarmi con i miei compaesani di Valle Dell'Angelo.PeterTimber wrote:Cara Lina puo leggere e capire Inglese? La persona chiamata Gina ha messo le nomi di opersone nella sua familia in inglese sotto sua domanda in Italiano.???
Molto piu importante per il momento e che l'amministratore di questo foro vuol comunicare con tutte le persone del Vall dell'Angelo!!!!!!!! Spediro suo indirizzo subito. =Peter=
Son nata nel bel paesino, ma ho imigrato per il Brasile (non parlo inglese, ma capisco un pò).
Auguri
- Linatommasino
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 18:14
Re: Vernieri
Avrei piacere di comunicarmi con i miei compaesani di Valle Dell'Angelo.
Son nata nel bel paesino, ma ho imigrato per il Brasile (non parlo inglese, ma capisco un pò).
Auguri
Son nata nel bel paesino, ma ho imigrato per il Brasile (non parlo inglese, ma capisco un pò).
Auguri