I am trying to connect with my husband's relatives in Caccamo. His grandfather was PIETRO SAPIENZA, moved in the USA in 1913 and migrated to Kings, Brooklyn, New York. He died in Feb. 1970. Was married to Ellen (Lena, Adelina) Sapienza and had three kids: Nardina (Leonard/Lee), Sally (Salvatrese) and Genevieve (Geri). Husband and I and his siblings are planning a trip to Sicily in 2010 to know their Italian heritage. My husband's mom was Genevieve. I hope that somewhere out here, somebody could help me to get started with this
search. Thank you very much. Pietro/Peter Sapienza was a shoemaker in Palermo and moved on to have a shoe repairshop in New York,
Looking for SAPIENZA family from CACCAMO, PALERMO
- pepperoncini
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: United States of America
- Contact:
Re: Looking for SAPIENZA family from CACCAMO, PALERMO
Hi,
I notice that you have a few threads on this subject. Can you tell us what records and info you already have so we don't duplicate.
I notice that you have a few threads on this subject. Can you tell us what records and info you already have so we don't duplicate.
